Mergermarket Italian M&A and Private Equity Forum - 24 October 2018, Milan
Chiomenti co-hosts “Mergermarket Italian M&A and Private Equity Forum”, the annual event, now in its 11th year, that gives dealmakers the opportunity to discuss how to navigate an uncertain landscape to find investment opportunities amongst a network of senior M&A professionals and forge relationships with leading business figures and investors.
The event will be held at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, Milan, on 24 October 2018 (9 a.m.-1.30 p.m.) and will be attended by more than 300 M&A Professionals from 10 countries, with more than 30 experts scheduled to speak.
Chiomenti Partners Carola Antonini, Massimiliano Nitti and Simone Bernard De La Gatinais, will join in 3 panels:
Keynote Panel: Private Equity - Simone Bernard De La Gatinais (speaker)
- Valuations – what types of multiples are being seen given current political uncertainty across the Eurozone?
- LP’s and co-investors: what are the implications of co-investments and what is the future of direct investments?
- What are the opportunities in Italy for foreign GPs? How can international funds work with local fund managers?
- Family offices: how can international private equity compete in local markets?
Panel: Sector spotlight: consumer - Massimiliano Nitti, Head of M&A (speaker)
- Will 'Made in Italy' continue to attract foreign investors despite political uncertainty?
- Will Fashion & Luxury continue to be an attractive target for Asian investors?
- When will Valentino launch their IPO and will tax incentives encourage similar deals?
- Food and beverage M&A in a changing Italian landscape
Panel: Infrastructure investment - Carola Antonini (moderator)
- Are foreign investors still looking at Italian infrastructure assets in a low-yield environment?
- Which sub-sectors are infrastructure investors evaluating? And how can investors support an investment led growth for Italy?
- What are the alternatives for a public-private partnership model in Italy? Are regulators and the institutional set up moving in the right direction?
- Is the infrastructure sector keeping up with technological change?
The forum will end with closing remarks at 1:20 p.m. and will be followed by a networkig lunch.
Mergermarket is an independent Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) intelligence service, specialized in providing forward-looking origination and deal flow opportunities integrated with a comprehensive deals database - resulting in real revenues for clients. Events promoted by Mergermarket are attended by executives in M&A and private equity and present insight and analysis from CEOs, CFOs and industry contacts from across the globe.