The Firm's tax experts advise on the tax planning of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate restructuring transactions and analyse the tax treatment of structured financial products, structured financing transactions (such as securitisations, real estate financing and project financing), debt and equity securities offerings by Italian and foreign issuers and real estate and securities investment funds.
The Firm applies its in depth knowledge of international taxation, particularly the interpretation of double tax treaties and tax issues facing multi-national groups, to the preparation of tax opinions, including opinions relating to Italian corporate group taxation.
The Firm's professionals assist clients before the provincial and regional tax courts, the Supreme Court (Corte di Cassazione), and the financial administration bodies in connection with requests for advice and Italian and international tax rulings.
- Corporate Transactions, M&A, Private Equity
- International Taxation and Transfer Pricing
- Taxation of Investment Funds and Financial Products
- Taxation of Real Estate Investments
- Tax Disputes
- Private Wealth Management, Trusts and Estate Planning
- Employees, Executives and Other Incentive Schemes