The Firm is particularly active in listings, public offers, private placements to institutional investors and employees and capital increases. In this regard, the Firm assists issuers and Italian and foreign investment banks acting as global coordinators, managers, bookrunners, underwriters, advisers, sponsors and specialists.
The Firm has also advised offerors, target companies and financial institutions in connection with the most significant public tender and exchange offers in Italy.
In the capital markets and corporate finance areas, the Firm has developed innovative and cutting edge corporate, contractual and tax structures including, for example, equity linked debt instruments and mandatorily exchangeable/convertible bonds.
The Firm's consolidated experience in the capital markets area has allowed it to foster close professional relationships with the market authorities.
- IPOs and other Equity Offerings
- Debt Offerings, including Convertibles and Equity-linked Instruments
- Private Placements (Including to Management and Employees)
- Takeovers (Cash and Share for Share)
- Listed Company Continuing Obligations